I am excited to announce the first ever JBKnowledge ConTech Roadshow will make its debut on December 6th, 2016 in Atlanta Georgia! Join the ConTechTrio (James Benham, Josh Bone and myself) at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center to hear great presentations about construction technology that can improve your business workflows. Our ConTech Roadshow will be a fast paced, interactive, one-day event with educational training sessions, sponsored leading industry organizations such as the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) and AGC Georgia.
This will be a great event for anyone that would like to:
- Discover how your company can stay ahead of the game when it comes to implementing technology to increase project efficiency, employee safety and data security, Powered by MCAA. This event will feature presentations by the ConTechTrio about Apps for Construction, Wearables, BIM Implementation, Mobile Data Security and the Future of Construction Technology.
- Demo the latest technology including wearable, sensors, drones and more to experience the future of construction tech. Discover the latest solutions your peers in the industry are already utilizing and learn how to help your company get ahead of the game. Attendees will also have the opportunity to try out cutting edge virtual and augmented reality technology and wearables for construction first hand at the JBKnowledge Tech Station.
- Learn more about the SmartBid platform. Discover how this leading invitation to bid software is used by General Contractors around the world. Attendees will gain a better understanding of how to us e this powerful tool!
- Meet and network with other leading industry platforms from around the country at the ConTech Showcase, Powered by AGC Georgia. Discover the latest solutions your peers in the industry are already utilizing and learn how to help your company get ahead of the game. Meet with leading construction technology vendors and industry representatives who can walk you through their solutions. A few of the technology showcase participants will be Autodesk, Dewalt, FotoIn, Milwaukee, PlanGrid, Plans4Less, Raken, Rhumbix, Safesite, and SmartPM.
- Sit in on a live broadcast of the ConTechTrio Podcast, hosted by JBKnowledge CEO, James Benham, BIM/VDC Specialist, Josh Bone, and ConAppGuru, Rob McKinney! That is right, the ConTechTrio will broadcast live for the event. What topics would you like for us to address?
This is a must see technology event is you are driving distance of the Atlanta area! Our goal is to bring national level presentations with a technology showcase to the local Atlanta market. We hope that if you are interested in learning more about Construction Tech your will join us on Tuesday December 6th!