Last week the @ConTechTrio Podcast (powered by JBKnowledge ) conducted an exclusive interview with Technology Industry Leader Zach Scheel the CEO at Rhumbix for Episode 32 to discuss managing tracking Field Employees through Telematics in Construction. Host James Benham (@JamesMBenham), was joined by Rob McKinney (@ConAppGuru) and Josh Bone (BIM2TheBone) to share the latest construction technology news.
The show details are:
Tech News of The Week: Construction with AR, BIM and more!
- Dutch architects unveil 3D printed cabin
- Solar wrap: Aussie tower aims to go off grid
- We have liftoff: New FAA Commercial Rules now in effect
- Could this bendable concrete solve the cracking problem?
- Revu 2017 Beta tester program
Show Topic: Tracking Employees Through Telematics
Special Guests: Zach Scheel CEO at Rhumbix
Mr. Scheel discussed his previous service in the U.S. Military and how he found his way into the construction industry. His team has been pursuing a better way for construction teams to track employee locations and productivity in real time.