Last week the @ConTechTrio Podcast (powered by JBKnowledge ) conducted an exclusive interview with Technology Industry Leader Larry Sullivan the CEO at COINS for Episode 33 to discuss starting businesses and accounting software for the Construction industry. Host James Benham (@JamesMBenham), was joined by Rob McKinney (@ConAppGuru) and Josh Bone (BIM2TheBone) to share the latest construction technology news.
The show details are:
Tech News of The Week: Construction with AR, BIM and more!
- Apple Event Recap! iPhone 7+, iWork, Apple Watch2, and Air Pods
- Smart Cap! Construction industry needs to embrace digital revolution
- Bosch doubles eBike battery and range
- Deere integrates SmartGrade technology into 750K and 850K Dozers
- AGC Webinar Series on Drones ( 5 sessions starts September 28)
Show Topic: Accounting Software for Construction
Special Guests: Larry Sullivan from COINS
Mr. Sullivan discussed his time working in the U.S. after college, how he found his way into the technology industry, and starting multiple businesses.