Last week the @ConTechTrio Podcast (powered by JBKnowledge ) conducted an exclusive interview with Technology Industry Leader Steve Polich from Safety-Reports for Episode 38 to discuss the use of Apps to manage safety in the Construction industry. Host James Benham (@JamesMBenham), was joined by Rob McKinney (@ConAppGuru) and Josh Bone (BIM2TheBone) to share the latest construction technology news.
The show details are:
Tech News of The Week:
- Procore adds 25 new Partner Integrations to their App Marketplace
- Rhumbix, BusyBusy, Capital Construction Solutions, SmartVid.IO, Voice Layer
- Oak Ridge National Labs 3-D Prints an Excavator Cab
- Partnership to Advance Aerial Adoption in Construction and Surveying Industries
- Last New Nugget – Paraplegics learn to walk again with Virtual Reality ( Jeff Sample article)
Tech You Should Try: flash forge dreamer dual extrusion 3D printer
Show Topic: Safety Management and Apps
Special Guests: Steve Polich CEO from Safety-Reports
Mr. Polich discussed his time working after college, how he found his way into the technology industry, and how the management of safety has evolved with apps.