Last week the @ConTechTrio Podcast (powered by JBKnowledge ) conducted an exclusive interview with Technology Industry Leader Ronan Collins from AECOM for Episode 39 to discuss the use of Apps to manage safety in the Construction industry. Host James Benham (@JamesMBenham), was joined by Rob McKinney (@ConAppGuru) and Josh Bone (BIM2TheBone) to share the latest construction technology news.
The show details are:
ConAppGuru Appearance on the FooJee Show to discuss Apps For Construction: (CLICK HERE)
ConTechTrio at Autodesk University!
- Do you want to see the ConTechTrio live at Autodesk University this November? Tell us why on our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) to enter our contest. We will select two winners that will receive each a complementary AU pass! Register to win at our our new landing page (CLICK HERE).
- Also, use the hash tag #CTTatAU to enter.
- The ConTechTrio will be doing a LIVE broadcast at Autodesk University AND will be presenting about Managing Risk through Technology in session
- CS20847 – Managing Risk Through Technology (CLICK HERE to register)
JBKnowledge ConTech Roadshow!
- Want to hear the ConTechTrio present? Want to learn more about SmartBid? Want to see the latest apps, software and tools for Construction? Then Join us on December 6 at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center! (CLICK HERE to learn more)
Tech News of The Week:
- Surface Clinging Robot developed for better bridge inspections
- 2016 VR Comparison Guide
- Smartphone camera sensor spots cancer in several samples simultaneously
Tech You Should Try: Amazon Alexa (ECHO & TAP Speakers)
Show Topic: Demise of the BIM Manager
Special Guests: Ronan Collins from AECOM
Mr. Collins discussed his time working after college, how he found his way into the technology industry, and how the role of managing BIM is evolving.