Last week the @ConTechTrio Podcast (powered by JBKnowledge ) conducted an exclusive interview with Technology Industry Leader Britton Langdon from FabPro1 for Episode 40 to discuss the use of Apps to manage safety in the Construction industry. Host James Benham (@JamesMBenham), was joined by Rob McKinney (@ConAppGuru) and Josh Bone (BIM2TheBone) to share the latest construction technology news.
The show details are:
ConAppGuru Appearance on the FooJee Show to discuss Apps For Construction: (CLICK HERE)
ConTechTrio at Autodesk University!
- Do you want to see the ConTechTrio live at Autodesk University this November? Tell us why on our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) to enter our contest. We will select two winners that will receive each a complementary AU pass! Register to win at our our new landing page (CLICK HERE).
- Also, use the hash tag #CTTatAU to enter.
- The ConTechTrio will be doing a LIVE broadcast at Autodesk University AND will be presenting about Managing Risk through Technology in session
- CS20847 – Managing Risk Through Technology (CLICK HERE to register)
JBKnowledge ConTech Roadshow!
- Want to hear the ConTechTrio present? Want to learn more about SmartBid? Want to see the latest apps, software and tools for Construction? Then Join us on December 6 at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center! (CLICK HERE to register)
Tech News of The Week:
Everything announced at Microsoft’s Windows 10 and Surface Event
- Everything announced at Microsoft’s Windows 10 and Surface Event
3D Paint – rudimentary 3D software
Surface studio – ALL IN ONE desk top unit
Surface Dial – stand alone wireless knob that lets users adjust the program view on your screen. Example display comments on a document, rotate a graphic design or turn up the sound level of music.
- Construction start up Pillar Technologies wins Forbes Under 30 Summit competition
- Will “Smart Bricks” Aim to replace Traditional Bricks in the Future
Tech You Should Try: Milwaukee M12 heated Gear (Hoodie and Jacket)
Show Topic: The Sue Case for Prefabrication in Construction
Special Guests: Britton Langdon from FabPro1
Mr. Langdon discussed how he transitioned from the Mechanical industry into Technology, how much prefabrication has changed, and how the role of BIM in construction.