Last week the @ConTechTrio Podcast (powered by JBKnowledge ) conducted an exclusive interview with Technology Industry Leader Antti Korhonen from Redpoint Positioning for Episode 42 to discuss the use of Apps to manage safety in the Construction industry. Host James Benham (@JamesMBenham), was joined by Rob McKinney (@ConAppGuru) and Josh Bone (BIM2TheBone) to share the latest construction technology news.
The show details are:
JBKnowledge ConTech Roadshow!
- Want to hear the ConTechTrio present? Want to learn more about SmartBid? Want to see the latest apps, software and tools for Construction? Then Join us on December 6 at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center! (CLICK HERE to register)
Tech News of The Week:
* Builders battle extreme weather with next level Tech (CLICK HERE)
* Scope AR and Caterpillar deliver first Augmented Reality based Customer Support (CLICK HERE)
* High end VR goes wireless with $200 accessory (CLICK HERE)
* 3D Robotics New Value for Construction with BIM Integration (CLICK HERE)
* Emphasis on efficiency to boost start building construction (CLICK HERE)
Tech You Should Try: Otterbox uniVERSE case (CLICK HERE)
Show Topic: Tracking Technology for Construction
Special Guests: Antti Korhonen from Redpoint Positioning
Mr. Korhonen discussed his time working after college, how he found his way into the technology industry, and the use case for tracking in Construction.